Thursday 17 December 2015

Sepia Saturday 310 : Christmas and New Year 2015


Here is our Sepia Christmas image for 2015 which will carry us over the festive season. I apologise for it being a little late in appearing - my hand is still heavily bandaged after last weeks' operation so typing is a slow and tedious process. But I now have a couple of weeks until we return for the start of our 2016 Sepia campaign - so I will try and get plenty of rest and physiotherapy in (think of gently lifting glasses overflowing with fine ale) before returning with Sepia Saturday 311 in the new year. Our Christmas sepia prompt traditionally covers the entire festive season so all you need to do is to post your posts anytime between now and the new year - and add a link to the list below. Don't forget you can find a complete list of all our prompts for the first quarter - and indeed by the start of next year, the first half - of 2016 by looking HERE.

As you will know I have been hors de combat recently with my hand, but hopefully from the start of 2016 I will be back to my old sepia ways. In the meantime can I take this opportunity to thank you for all your good wishes and to send to you all the very best wishes for Christmas and the coming year.

A HAPPY SEPIA CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

Alan



16 comments:

Postcardy said...

Joy and Happiness on a vintage postcard.

Kristin said...

A child with Christmas Tree lights in 2015.

kathy said...

A little folk tale about tinsel.

Jofeath said...

Memories and mementoes of a Christmas past

La Nightingail said...

Everything was perfect until . . .

Wendy said...

Some old Christmas cards

Little Nell said...

Christmas Decorations from the past

Liz Needle said...

Best of luck with the hand and thanks for hosting this meme. A Merry Christmas to you and all the Sepia family.

ScotSue said...

A tree with happy memories of hobbies, holidays and friendship.

ScotSue said...

I was very grateful for Gail (La Nightingale) for e-mailing me to say that the comment box on my original post did not appear to be working. I must admit I was disappointed at not getting any page views or comments! So here is version two which I think is working properly and your comments as ever will be much appreciated. With many Christmas wishes to all my Sepia Saturday readers. Thank You.

DougVernX said...

I have a brother, sister photo around the tree.

Mike Brubaker said...

The season would not be complete without finding a suitable Christmas photo for my Sepia Saturday friends. Musical of course.
Cheers!!!

Unknown said...

Statue of Joshua Chamberlain, Brunswick, Maine...in his Christmas finery!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Tags and decorations.

L. D. said...

A cherished bet up black and white. We were too poor for sepia. Get well soon Alan B.

rana pratap singh said...

funny happy new year images
funny happy new year wishes sms